Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.